Unlock your Potentials
International Organization of Management Professionals is a community of like-minded professionals, who share a common desire to raise the standard for organizational management. Being a Member means you are not only at the forefront of your career, you have a chance to shape the future of the profession.
Become part of a leading management and leadership network, with exclusive access to continuous professional development opportunities. IOMP is the platform for individuals seeking to broaden their horizons, strengthen their skills, and open up new professional opportunities.
As part of a leading professional body of management professionals, you possess the most relevant qualification for business. Your designation letters showcase your skills and experience globally, connect you to a community of like-minded professionals and show you are committed to lifelong learning, ethics and professionalism.
Explore each of the membership levels.
Fellow Membership (FIOMP)
- Professional Designation (FIOMP)
- Fellows are nominated based on having given long and faithful service to organization, with proven organizational leadership. They must posses at least 10 years of practical experience in management and leadership.The category is also open to individuals who have an extensive record of proven achievements in, or contribution to society and humanity.
- Professional Designation (PIOMP)
- Holds a minimum of a recognized undergraduate degree-level qualification or the equivalent knowledge, skills and experience as laid out by the IOMP in terms of knowledge, experience , application and attitudes in general management and development.
- Has at least 7 years of practical experience in general management and development.
- Actively partners with the business as an expert in business management and crafts solutions that enhance organisation performance and achieve strategic objectives, for the present but also to meet future anticipated needs;
- May be a generalist or a specialist, operating in management or in consulting, occupying roles such as manager, consultant or business partner, or deep specialist.
- Is committed to advancing their own professional development so as to maintain, refresh and improve their knowledge, skills and the support and guidance they provide.
- They keep abreast of trends in business so as to provide insightful solutions to business challenges for the present and the future.
- Promotes the management function within the business and by role-modelling professional behaviour as laid out in the IOMP Code of Conduct.
Associate Membership (AIOMP)
- Professional Designation (AIOMP)
- Holds a minimum of a recognized degree or professional credential in the field of management
- Possesses at least 5 years practical experience in management
- May be an academic embarking on primary research or specialising in a specific business management field
- Is committed to advancing their own professional development so as to maintain, refresh and improve their knowledge , skills and the support and guidance they provide.
Graduate Membership (GIOMP)
- Professional Designation (GIOMP)
- Holds a minimum of a recognized degree or professional credential in a field related management
- involved in general management and development as part of their everyday business;
- Maybe an academic following a course in business management and related fields.
- Committed to advancing their own professional development so as to maintain, refresh and improve their knowledge , skills and the support and guidance they provide.
Student Membership (Non-Professional)
- Is any individual undertaking a course of study in management.
- May be studying full-time or part time
- Student Membership does not confer any Professional Designation.
The following benefits are associated with becoming a member of:
- Free annual Continuous Professional Development (CPD) courses. The CPD enable members to be professionally up-to-date, both in the industry and globe.
- Earns you a roof of professional affiliation and achievement.
- Increases your marketability within the local and global industry
- Greater opportunity for career advancement via professional networking and development
- Raises confidence in you and in your company’s services.
- Opportunities to connect with professionals through communities of practice, conferences and events.
Membership Induction Fee
|Category||Designation||Investiture / Induction Fee|
Corporate Membership / Affiliation Fee: N250,000
Corporate Annual Renewal: N35,000
Annual Membership Renewal Fee